No, I'm not slighting Mrs Kate in the least, but between her and the that horny Devil, they've been tempting me with all sorts of things to redirect my attentions from attaining a nice girly figure... chocolate, cakes, lunches out; but I think I'm winning..... all but very, very slowly.... I will hit my 11 stone (154 lbs) target before Winter.
I'm not obsessed, I'm just determined... Mr Devil will be skating to work soon (but don't hold your breath!).
Well, it's been a while (again!) since my last post - I note with surprise of how time just flies by; one minute we're enjoying what we could loosly relate to as being Summer, to nights drawing in and a distinct Autumnal feel. It feels as if Autumn is coming earlier; this time last year I started my fitness regime by cycling to work in T-shirts, but this year I'm already wearing a fleece and have been drenched on a number of occassions by heavy rain showers en-route.
Last week I did the usual stress-relief visit to the Village on my own; before I got to my first 'port of call' in Taurus, I was accosted by a gay guy (and his partner) who as it turned out he liked to occassionaly be 'Louise' but he hadn't got the courage to come out in the Village. He was looking for the opportunity of being out with a bunch of us girls to gain some confidence. Now I can't really get my head around this one - unless gay guy being girlie = DQ; do gay guys really 'dress'? - he seemed genuine enough and 'Vicky' his partner subsequently provided supporting testament to this effect that 'he' really, badly needed to get out..... without any prompting.
I'm always cautious about such approaches, since those sort of 'approaches' are usually from admirers or the p-heads... the latter usually being very negative (and I note with dismay that those sort are on the increase in the Village!); but this guy seemed really genuine, and besides... after talking to me they went into Churchills.... not that means much.... but that's where the DQ's can be found on a Wednesday.
After a couple of Drinkies and a portion of chips in Taurus, I thought for a change I would 'do' Churchills.... and I was in time for the DQ trio to do a very good rendition of a few James Bond movie numbers.... they do soooo love to ham it up don't they! Classic DQ stuff. After Churchills it was a little late for Concorde (oh dear..... what shame..... never mind!) so I arrived a little earlier than planned at Naps where I plucked up enough courage to compliment the only girl that was in at the time, a regular who has only just invested in a rather fetching long dark wig to go with her black pvc mini-skirt and top. And I also discovered that myself and this girl have something in common back in what some might refer to as the real world (minor 'eeeek' situation... but confirmed the suspicions I've held for several months).
A little later I was joined by Jane Maybe and friends but rather strangely none of the usual regulars.... only Estelle and eventually Elaine and Mary turned up from Concorde. Unlike the previous week, Naps and the Village as a whole was fairly quiet.
All in all a rather strange but enjoyable evening.... BTW I've got the gay guys mobile number if anyones interested!
Monday, 13 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment