
Over the last 12 months or so, I've been plotting my developing 'fitness' - alternatively known as my 'gaining a girly figure' progress.
I've noticed that for a few days each month, there's been some very noticeable progress followed by a fairly level period for the remainder, with regard to losing weight and so on.
In examining this phenomenon closer, I noted that the cycle appears to be as regular as clockwork; every 28 days there's this burst of relative progress. Ok, try as I may but it's not going to be 'that' cycle, but it reminded me of that very 80's thing that the first home computers seemed to all come with, a program to plot your personal Biorhythms.
In examining my 28 day Emotional biorhythm, I found it exactly coincided with these sudden surges in weight and figure measurements.
Now I never really gave biorhythms much factual consideration at the time (they're up there with horoscopes), but apparently there are 2 other cycles to consider too - the 23 day Physical cycle, and the 33 day Intellectual cycle. Combining those together can give rise to other cycle plots for Mastery (Physical + Intellectual), Passion (Physical + Emotional), and Wisdom (Emotional + Intellectual).
If there's any truth in this lot, it looks like I'm in for a few 'blonde' days as Physical and Emotional are relatively high whilst Intellectual is at rock-bottom!

1 comment:
On the same journey to a more girly figure, but if I get anywhere near 11st I'll be a delighted
Post a Comment