Saturday, 20 September 2008

A strange day

Today was rather strange, despite the nice sunny weather for a change - perhaps that in itself was part of the strangeness.

Since son and ayre was out working for the day, it was an opportunity to be Kate for a bit. I had threatened to show Mrs Kate my maids outfit (every tranny should have one, it's the law!) so today was just that opportunity whilst I hoovered around the house.... at least it gave Mrs Kate a laugh!

But you can't seriously wear that for long, so after doing my 'chores' I changed into a white patterned summer skirt and black top. When I returned from my quick-change, Mrs Kate was tidying in the kitchen and was playing a bit of George Michael whilst dancing about (as she often does). Perhaps it was the sunshine, the peace and quiet except for the birds chirping in the garden or the break from a stressful week at work, I just can't explain... as I cuddled Mrs Kate I burst into tears.

I wasn't sad, I was happy and feeling that inner calm we all get when we become ourselves.

Related tip: Never watch an episode of 'Ghost Whisperer' whilst wearing makeup!

2 comments:

Diana Richards said...

Dear Kate, tears of happiness, you are a lovely couple and I'm privileged to know you.

Di
x

Kay Denise. said...

Its the law that every T-Girl should have a maid's outfit then? I don't think so!! :-)) Glad to hear you had a nice day.