
This is what my new shoes from New Look are like; fairly basic, simple patent courts with a 4 inch heel. A bargain at £15 (normally £20). They were very tight to go on, but once on very comfortable.
These are my first very high-heels, having had my trusty training heels for about 12 months. I must admit, they were strange at first but I soon got used to balancing and walking in them. Mrs Kate even bet me I wouldn't last the night in them - but I did!
And no pain next day.... except for the feeling of muscle strain in my leg-calves and the balls of my feet - but that minor discomfort was worth it! ..... Mrs Kate now owes me on the bet.... what can a girl get with that payout.... hmmmmm.... I wonder if they do these in red....

1 comment:
Hi Kate
You did really well I would have lasted about 30 seconds in those that's if I could even walk in them.
Was Mrs Kate trying to dance you off your feet.
I had another great time down. Which is actually a massive understatement.
xx
Post a Comment