Decided to have a run on Friday afternoon after work, wearing my girly top and cuttoffs - but still not too girly (honest - I was fairly guy-ish!....Mrs Kate wouldn't let me out otherwise); on the way back I passed 3 young lads, two of which were trying to persuade the third to come with them to the park. Boy 3 was more bothered about getting his phone home to put it on charge.... as I passed them, I swear I heard boy 3 ask boys 1 and 2 'is that a man?'....
.... guess the herbal suppliments must be working! ... either that or boy 3 just wanted to divert attention away from the pressure his peers were putting him under - Ok so reality was likely to be the latter or boy 3 needs his eyes testing... but I can imagine otherwise can't I?
Sunday, 24 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment