
Managed to find on Amazon the dance mix that Mrs Kate has recently taken a liking to; the full 10+ minute version as provided in Naps! I've 'pressed' it onto a CD and presented it to her along with the strictest of instructions to only play in extreme emergencies. With Groundhog day persisting and more snow forecast for tonight, she's gonna need it!.
I've taken bit of shine to this dance track which is available in as you might imagine, a variety of different mixes; this version with the video is actually the 'album version' from DJ Sammys 'Heaven' album - if you follow the link on Youtube to buy it from iTunes, you'll end up with the slightly longer and much more dance-worthy 'Euphoric' version from the 'Breakdown 2009' compilation.... hmmm..... I bought all 3 versions from Amazon; each has it's merits but all remind me of Summer and warmer times to come.

1 comment:
Thnaks Kate - just what we need on these dark nights - love it
x
Post a Comment