.... That's what my son said when he met is Aunty, other mum... or what ever!.... for the first time (and coming from him, that's high praise indeed)!
I'd spent the day by myself doing some shopping in Manchester; you know how it is?... you just got to do a bit of window shopping, get a few new things, bra's and so on (I can definately recommend the ''Maximise' range in Primark! - they should really call them the 'Miracle' range for what those can do for ones figure without the aid of any chicken fillets!)?
On arriving home it seemed clear to me that with no sign of my sons car on the drive that the coast was clear; I mean he 'knows' about me, but has never met 'me'..... at least I thought he wasn't about until I opened the garage door - only to find him inside working on his car...
... oh well, 'whatever' I thought... and once inside after closing the garage door behind me I announced to him to clear the area unless he wanted to meet his new Aunty; to which he replied with a grin 'no problem!'
Anyway, I got out and walked around my car, and he then looked me up and down ... after a short pause he said with a cheeky grin 'I am impressed'!
Monday, 16 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so when's he coming to Naps ?
xxx
Post a Comment