Had a break from the grindstone, Mrs Kate and I had a day out shopping at the Trafford Centre - a sort of ambling lunch and a nice wander around the shops sort of day. Got a nice top from Debenhams, and spied a pair of black satin leggings lurking on the bargain rail in H&M in my (new) size.
But we were so relaxed as we were wandering and chatting together that we both failed to notice in time a neighbour that works at the centre walking towards us; (I think) he initially looked at me and then looked at Mrs Kate, obviously recognising her. He didn't say anything, not even an acknowledging nod towards her, he wouldn't be certain who I was and as likely that is how it will remain..... but rather bizarrely I feel a strange feeling of 'whatever' rather than any worry.
He's a nice sort of guy and he's unlikely to spread any rumour or gossip (we think!) and he lives far enough up the street to not be aware of any further evidence to corroborate any suspicions he might have; but clearly we've had the closest 'shave' ever!
Saturday, 17 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment